READ MUSKEGON’S WISH LIST !
We are so excited about our new Family Literacy Center located at 26 E. Broadway Avenue in the heart of the City of Muskegon Heights. As we unpack and organize the new space, we continue to discover items that we are still in need of.
We have compiled a “Wish List” of specific items that can be donated to help us make the space safe and efficient to better serve the community. To date, the list is as follows;
- Outdoor broom
- 3 Foot controlled, lid covered, hands-free garbage cans
- Electrical power strips
- 8 x 10 Black photo frames
- Recycling bins for paper returnables
- 8 x 10 remnant of grass green carpet
- Door Buzzer System
- 1 Large Cork Board
- Floor tiles for bathrooms and kitchen
- Programmable thermostats
- Shovel (for winter months)
- Healthy single serve snack items
- Indoor/Outdoor floor mat/runner
- Pop-Up Tent for community events
To donate any of these items or if you have questions, please contact our Office Manager, Tish Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our office at 231-747-7273.
We sincerely appreciate your generosity and support.