By supporting the programs of Read Muskegon you are supporting the long-term sustainability of our communities by helping to break the cycle of illiteracy. Choose a way to donate that works best for you.
- You can print this form and mail your tax-deductible contribution directly to Read Muskegon, P.O. Box 1312, Muskegon, MI 49443.
- Click here to make a secure online donation via Paypal.
- Did you know if you are 70 ½ or older, you can turn your Required Minimum Distribution into a gift? By rolling money directly from your IRA to Read Muskegon, you do not have to pay taxes. Contact your financial advisor for more information.
- Contribute to the Read Muskegon Endowment Fund and your gift can make a difference that will last for generations. Contributions to the endowment provide long-term support for Read Muskegon and adult literacy in our community. You can make a contribution to the Read Muskegon Endowment Fund online by clicking here or send a check payable to the “Community Foundation for Muskegon County” with “Read Muskegon Fund” written on the memo line to the Community Foundation, 425 W. Western Ave., Suite 200, Muskegon, MI 49440
- Give a gift in honor of someone you love. Rather than giving another tie or bouquet, why not make a contribution to Read Muskegon in their name? We will recognize your contribution with a personalized card sent to your loved one. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Read Muskegon is a nonprofit corporation, federally tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. You will receive a letter of acknowledgment for tax purposes.
Read Muskegon participates in GuideStar, the online standard for non-profit accountability. Visit GuideStar to see our listing.