OUR UPDATED WISH LIST !
We are so excited about our new Family Literacy Center located at 26 E. Broadway Avenue in the heart of the City of Muskegon Heights. As we unpack and organize the new space, we continue to discover items that we are still in need of.
We have compiled a “Wish List” of specific items that can be donated to help us make the space safe. Here are the items we are in need of:
- Dolly/Carry Cart
- Indoor Plants
- Recycling bins for paper returnables
- Door Buzzer system
- Floor tiles for bathrooms and kitchen
- Programmable thermostats
- Shovel (for winter months)
- Healthy single serve snack items
- Indoor/Outdoor floor mat/runner
- Pop-Up Tent for community events
To donate any of these items or if you have questions, please contact our Office Manager, Tish Williams at email@example.com or by calling our office at 231-747-7273.
We would like to thank everyone for your generous donations. We sincerely appreciate your generosity and support.